Search Engine Optimization should be considered the foundation of your website. From the technology used to build your site to the content on your site, every part has to be working together to form a strong base. Your business needs to clearly define what it is so that users and the search engines have no question as to what your business does. Search Engine Optimization helps define your business and you as a leader in your industry.
Two very important things to remember when creating a SEO strategy:
- Good optimized content writing: Visitors to your website will get the information they are searching for quickly and easily with good content. Your site should be easily navigated by both people and search engines.
- Good optimized structure, navigation and sitemaps: Will allow both visitors and search engines to retrieve the data they are searching for quickly. Thus, search engines will index and return your pages faster for visitors with better results and rankings.
Remember, your website is not only looked at by people. Your website is consistently crawled by Google and other search engines. Making sure your website communicates with both people and search engines is vital.
Ronin Digital can support you in many different ways, including, but not limited to the following search engine optimization services:
- SEO Audits
- Onsite SEO services such as Title Tag evaluation and recommendations, plus more
- Offsite SEO services
- Creation of Google and Bing Webmaster Tool accounts to track your site
- Installation of Google Analytics to track online activity
- Keyword Analysis
- Trends and Usability testing and improvements
- Track the effects of social media on your website by linking reports with Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc
- Competitor Analysis to determine where your competitors rank compared to you
- Develop and implement Local SEO strategies